Additional Included Highlights
- Peñíscola: See the castle featured in the film 'El Cid'.
- Valencia: See the ultra-modern Centre of Arts and Sciences and the huge gates of the old town, Torres de Serranos and Torres de Quart.
- Seville: Visit the beautiful Plaza de España in Seville's Maria Luisa Park. Perhaps climb the Giralda Tower for views over the city.
- Cordoba: Spend some time in the old Jewish Quarter and the 2,000-year-old bridge.
- Scenic drives: Costa Dorada, Ebro Delta, Costa Blanca, Sierra Nevada, Andalucía, Guadalquivir Valley, Plains of La Mancha.
Top Rated Highlights
- Barcelona: A Local Expert will show you the narrow lanes and old squares of the Barri Gotic, the Gothic Quarter. View the lively Las Ramblas, see the wrought-iron street lamps and Modernist buildings as you travel along Passeig de Gràcia.
- Barcelona: Venture inside Gaudi’s extraordinary masterpiece, the Sagrada Família and marvel at the contrasts of architecture.
- Seville: Explore with your Local Expert visiting the Plaza de España in Maria Luisa Park, strolling through the Santa Cruz Quarter and see the gates to the Alcazar.
- Seville: Step inside the impressive cathedral, passing the altarpiece dripping with gold and marvel at the Tomb of Columbus, held aloft by four kings.
- Madrid: With your Local Expert, see the sights of the capital including the monument to Cervantes in the Plaza de España, the Cibeles Fountain, Parliament and the Puerta del Sol.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.